This category contains articles which are works in progress, in-progress, unfinished stubs, or simply in need of some tender lovin' care. Once any of these articles is finished, it can be removed from this category. To add an article to this category, edit it an add:
Pages in category "Unfinished Articles"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total.
- Can you add different animations in battle for a hero's different attacks?
- Can you add Hp Max and Mp Max to the target stats?
- Castle Paradox
- Chapter 10 - Battles
- Chapter 11 - Vehicle Use
- Chapter 12 - Sound and Music
- Chapter 13 - Text Boxes
- Chapter 14 - Custom Menus
- Chapter 16 - Plotscripting
- Chapter 4 - Map Construction
- Chapter 5 - NPCs
- Chapter 6 - Tags
- Chapter 7 - Making a Hero
- Chapter 8 - Attacks
- Chapter 9 - Items
- Choosing Between Multiple Heroes
- Creating Cutscenes
- Halloween Contests
- HamsterSpeak Specification
- How do I change the borders of the text boxes?
- How do I implement new keys for the player with hero jumps as an example?
- How do I make a "fake inn"?
- How do I make a Bank where you can store money/items?
- How do I make a chest in which I can store items and get them back later?
- How do I make a vehicle the player is riding carry over to the next map when the vehicle uses a door?
- How do I make a wall that heroes can't pass, but NPCs can?
- How do I make an NPC disappear after ending its plotscript by making it walk out of view?
- How do I make an NPC have a "line of sight" or an area in which it can detect a hero and how do I make it act upon it?
- How do I make an NPC say something different later?
- How do I make title options like Start Game, Continue Game, etc.?
- How do I match the palette of the picture I've drawn with the OHRRPGCE master palette?
- How do I start a battle automatically?
- How do I store several tags in a variable?
- How do I use data from my existing game to make another game?
- How to make a Class System
- How to use NPCs and Tags
- Part 1 - Copyright Issues
- Part 1 - Enemies
- Part 1 - General Items
- Part 1 - Hero Stats
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 1 - Introduction to Slices
- Part 1 - Portrait Boxes
- Part 1 - Special Attacks
- Part 1 - Tags and NPCs
- Part 1 - Using NPCs to Trigger Events
- Part 2 - Adding, Removing, Swapping, Heroes
- Part 2 - Animating Maptiles
- Part 2 - Arms and Armor
- Part 2 - Collections
- Part 2 - Composing Music
- Part 2 - Formations
- Part 2 - Linking Text Boxes
- Part 2 - Making interesting NPCs
- Part 2 - Making Your Attacks Interesting
- Part 2 - Tags and Maps
- Part 2 - Variables and Strings
- Part 3 - Balancing
- Part 3 - Conditionals
- Part 3 - Doors
- Part 3 - Healing Items
- Part 3 - Slice Families
- Part 3 - Stun, Regen, Poison, and Mute
- Part 3 - Tags and Enemies
- Part 3 - Using an External Editor
- Part 4 - Flow control
- Part 4 - Making Interesting Battles
- Part 4 - Map Design
- Part 4 - Slice Types
- Part 5 - Attacks and Weapons
- Part 5 - Balancing Battles
- Part 5 - Constructing your Map
- Part 5 - Working with Slices
- Part 6 - Importing BMP graphics
- Part 6 - Mechanics of Battle
- Part 6 - Tweaking Maps
- Part 7 - Advanced
- Plan for an Editor Editor
- Plan for implementing battlescripting
- Plan for magic variables in HamsterSpeak
- Plan for per-vertex transformation
- Plan for raising sprite frame limits
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of the different music programs?
- What are the command-line arguments that the OHRRPGCE accepts?
- What is a string and how do I use it?
- What is the difference between the various enemy death animations?
- What stats does an inn restore?
- Will there ever be a way to "customize" the way the pause menu looks?
- Will you ever include a random dungeon generator?