How do I become an OHRRPGCE developer?
To be an OHRRPGCE developer, you need to know how to program, or at least be interested in learning. The OHRRPGCE is developed mainly in the Basic language, so you need to have some knowledge of that language. Here is what you need to do:
- Read about the source code
- Join the developer mailing list
- Learn to download the source code (preferably with subversion or git)
- Learn to compile the source code (with FreeBasic)
- Fix bugs or make improvements
- Submit your changes as a patch to bugzilla or the mailing list