Superceded by: Serendipity
FBOHR stands for FreeBasic OHRRPGCE. It was Simon Bradley's branch of the OHRRPGCE source code from September 2005 to Feburary 2006. FBOHR was a testing-ground for porting the OHR to FreeBasic and Windows. It has been merged back into the OHRRPGCE.
Simon made a number of releases to allow people to test the port.
- Euclid/Epicurus - 2006-02-11
- Descartes/Derrida - 2006-02-09
- Chomsky+/Camus+ - 2006-02-06
- Chomsky/Camus - 2006-02-04
- Berkeley+/Bentham+ - 2006-01-24
- Berkeley/Bentham - 2006-01-23 - First version with Custom.
- Aristotle - 2005-10-18 - First official binary release.
- EDIT: I have saved a backup copy of this repository if anyone is interested Bob the Hamster (talk) 08:12, 17 November 2016 (PST)
The fbohr repository is now archived as part of the git-svn bridge; you can browse it at https://bitbucket.org/rbv/ohrrpgce-svn/branch/fbohr